How to Get $1000 or $100 From Rite Aid
Customers can participate of Rite Aid‘s Rite Aid Survey on Customer Experience. They will be asked to give honest feedback on their experience at Rite Aid. Rite Aid provides a premium and exciting deal for all of its customers, giving them a chances to win $1000 or $100! The extensive survey can help the business to identify the gaps that it must fill in order to provide the best satisfaction to their faithful customers. www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com intends to correct and improve the experience you have in the store based on the feedback you give us.
To participate, customers need to visit Rite Aid and then use the purchase receipt within seven days after the visit to enter the website and fill out the survey. It is possible to tell them what you feel, and they can determine what needs to be changed to provide everyone with the best experience.
The benefit of conducting this survey is to the customers as, by participating of Rite Aid Guest Satisfaction Survey, Rite Aid Guest Satisfaction Survey, the clients are guaranteed to be entered into the Rite Aid sweepstakes which will allow them to win fantastic discount coupons and Rite Aid Reward prizes.
If you are interested, check out this article in which we have simplified all the information that you should be aware of.
Reward and Prizes
If you are a part of Rite Aid Survey, you can get a chance to win.
In return for your candid comments in the Rite Aid survey, all participants will receive $1000 or $100.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is an American drugstore chain based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania near the Navy Yard. It was established in the year 1962 at Scranton, Pennsylvania by Alex Grass under the name Thrift D Discount Center.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
The following are rules you must be aware of when participating on the www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com customer survey.
- You will require a computer or laptop to log in Rite Aid Survey Site.
- It is essential to be internet connectivity on your computer, laptop or mobile device.
- You must have a basic understanding of English and Spanish language.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to take part in the www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com study.
- You are able to participate an unlimited number of times within your Rite Aid Feedback survey.
- In the coming days, we’ll be looking for a step-by-step guide to take part in this web-based survey.
Rite Aid Survey
To participate in the survey through the online method take these steps:
- Visit for the Rite Aid site for surveys at www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience in accordance with the guidelines.
- After marking every question, you are allowed to submit your survey by pressing the Submit button.
- Assess your overall satisfaction by.
- Enter your personal information like First Name, Last Name, Phone E-mail Address, as well as Zip Code.
- Participate in the sweepstakes to have a chance at winning one of the prizes.